Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
KIRA Government Services
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
As directed, the Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
- Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents.
- Noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
- Routing materials to prescribed storage locations, storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Vehicle/tool maintenance and repair scheduling and tracking.
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials.
- Examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage.
- Removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years related experience and/or formal vocational/technical training in warehouse operations.
- Each complete year of accredited college education in a related field may be substituted for the equivalent number of years of required experience.
- Must have data entry skills and experience using current computer software applications.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License as required by the position.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment screening to include Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to perform duties under adverse weather conditions (extreme cold / heat, etc.). Outside work in winter, summer, rain, sleet, and snow and on uneven terrain – side hills and slopes.
- Must be able to work alternate and extended shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer to include weekends and holidays.
- Physically fit to bend, stoop, and lift in awkward positions and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Duties will require frequent periods of bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, and reaching above shoulder level, and kneeling. Occasionally require periods of crawling and climbing.
- Must be able to perform On-call duties when and report to work within the required timeframe from notification.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team or alone and be able to change jobs on short notice.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid short term disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life, long term disability, and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.