Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Supply Technician
Job Location: Manns Harbor, NC
Job Classification: Non- Exempt – CBA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide
Scope of Work:
Performs material control representative functions. Determines, purchases, and maintains required quantities of on-site spares, support equipment, consumables, and bench stock. Issues and controls property, equipment, and supplies, including spares/repair parts and tools, and maintains a stock locator system. Obtains signature of personnel receiving items. Identifies property, equipment, and supplies, and determines their condition and status. Provides effective operation of stockrooms in accordance with applicable directives and instructions. Maintains and safeguards supplies.
- Conducts sample inventories of stockroom spares
- Maintains inventories in the IEMS master database
- Familiar with FAR Part 45, Government Property
- Assists the Buyer with research for availability, vendors, and cost of items to be purchased
- Monitors requisitions and aids as required
- Prepares all equipment, supplies, documents, and data for shipment
- Identifies discrepancies in shipments received
- Loads, transports, and unloads all equipment and supplies to support operational, maintenance, overhaul, and logistics requirements
- Maintains files of all shipping documents for outbound/received items
- Uses the IEMS for supply and coordinates pickup and delivery of all orders from supply.
- Follows established procedures to ensure achievement of quality safety and security standards
- Complies with all applicable range regulations and operating instructions
- Maintains proper control, documentation, storage, handling, and disposal of hazardous/toxic materials in accordance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations
- Monitors, maintains, and reviews bench stock requirements
- Reviews special stock listings and changes
- Ensures the timely delivery of materials and monitors supply and maintenance funds.
- Assists the Buyer to coordinate purchasing of items through local and commercial vendors
- Establishes and maintains supply account with the host base/site.
- Supervisor may review work for general compliance with accepted practices
- Responsible for the HAZCOMM Program and safe handling and storage of HAZMAT.
- Maintains systems to support supply chain and production reporting processes.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in
- Inventory control
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.