***** Position contingent upon contract award*****
Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Senior Facility Operations Manager
Job Location: Hill AFB, Utah
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Travel Requirement: Minimum 10% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
• Supervises Journeyman-level Managers and support personnel
• Plans, evaluates, directs, controls, analyzes, and coordinates complex, cross-functional projects, and programs.
• Oversees all aspects of telephone inventory control (e.g., initial inventory assessment, marking, tagging, bar-coding and associated tracking and management)
• Manages storage and disposal management needs
• Coordinates work efforts with several offices and supported commands/clients
• Implements and maintains energy and water conservation programs
• Ensures that support contract, impacting facility operations, functions effectively and efficiently by establishing/adhering to schedules, monitoring progress, and taking corrective action where needed
• Utilizes computer-aided design (CAD) programs used for 2-D and 3-D design and drafting
• Order’s facility supplies
• Manages facility sanitation and ensures compliance with cleanliness standards; makes general recommendations to improve comfort/aesthetics of facility
• Ensures that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health, and security standards
• Develops projects to improve facility efficiency and eliminate waste
• Assists with the direction and development of employee-based team to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree (STEM-related field preferred) with 10 years of experience
• Or a master’s degree with 7 years of experience
• Or a PhD with 4 years of experience
• Ability to apply problem solving methodologies and principles
• Task leader experience
• Understanding of practices and principles associated with asset and facility management
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.