Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Secretary III / Access Control
Job Location: Altoona, Fl
Job Classification: Non-Exempt – SCA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Scope of Work:
This position is the main access control to the facility. Will verify and ensure personnel have the required credentials to access the building, coordinate and report activities through the Security Coordinator. In this position, one may also type and perform other routine clerical work, such as entering data and processing documents.
- Controlling access to a secure facility
- Coordinate opening/closing secure facility
- Providing information to callers and visitors
- Escort or arrange for an authorized escort for uncleared personnel
- Maintain Authorized Visitors database
- Keeping a log of visitors; and issuing visitor passes
- Maintain the Base Inventory Tracking System
- Follow Key Control Procedures
- Understand the facility emergency action plan
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 0 – 2 years related experience
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Pass background check and obtain a security clearance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.