Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Project Manager – Journeyman
Job Location: Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Project Manager will support all facets of Project Management in support of the 844th Communications Group at all three locations to include; Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB), Joint Base Andrews (JBA) and the Pentagon. This includes supporting the Air Force District of Washington (AFDW) and Headquarters Air Force (HAF) customers on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet domains. Candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties include ensuring that all projects run within scope, time, and budget constraints. Candidate will interface with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Ensures that updates of status of projects are done weekly in Remedy, and update stakeholders at a minimum of weekly.
- Complete comprehensive project plans using Project Online. Project plans are to be shared with stakeholders as well as other staff members
- BS degree in a relevant technical discipline and 3 – 5 years or prior relevant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Project Online.
- Experience with Remedy.
- Active PMP
- Must have experience with process improvement and inventory control
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Hybrid Schedule – Staff are required to work on-site two days per week at Joint Base Andrews. The remainder is telework. This hybrid schedule is subject to change to meet the mission requirements.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.