Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
*****POSITION CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*****
Job Title: Project Manager (Maintenance & Ops Support)
Job Location: Fort Moore
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: 5% to 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Project Manager will be dedicated to the management of all aspects of maintenance and operation support services and ensures compliance for all contract operations for the Fort Moore Base Operations Support Services contract.
• Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of all project business management functions and technical support.
• Ensures quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
• Has overall responsibility for Quality Control and Safety on the project. Participates in quality defects investigations and development of resolutions (corrective and preventive).
• Monitors performance of functional managers/supervisors and submissions of required reports and Contract Data Requirements List.
• Prompt resolution of issues associated with performance.
• Leads the workforce in implementing partnering with customers to continuously improve performance and business relations.
• Serves as principal liaison between the company and U.S Army stakeholders on the contract.
• Directs and approves contract modifications, approves budgets, monitors contractual performance and costs, and takes action to correct discrepant conditions. Has overall responsibility for P&L of the contract.
• Maintains working knowledge of requisite business systems as they relate to the contract, including ability to implement future programs.
• Provides guidance and direction to finance and accounting, human resources, training, security, safety, and environmental.
• Conducts briefings and participates in meetings for internal and external stakeholders concerning specific project operations.
• Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
• 10 years’ experience with responsible oversight of large base operations support functions
• 5 years’ experience with regulatory compliance, including OSHA, EPA and FAR
• Developed supervisory skills with proven ability to direct customer focused teams providing maintenance, and facility alterations and repair services
• Strong skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
• Experience with General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS) software a strength
• Experience with RS Means cost estimating software is a strength
• Proven ability to manage and coordinate activities of staff engaged in planning and scheduling of maintenance and repair work
• Knowledge of physical plant management including exposure to building systems, HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical
• College degree in engineering, business, public administration and/or quantitative analysis or related program required
• Master’s degree desired.
• Registered Professional Engineer (PE) desired
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.