Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: Production Control Clerk
Job Location: 1st CIG, Humphreys Engineer Center, VA
Labor Category: Non-Exempt | SCA
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
May perform any combination of the following duties:
- Compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques.
- Calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets.
- Additional tasks include: writing production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed, following prescribed formats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for the preparation of payroll.
- Provide direction and assistance to applicable shops for scheduling, resource accountability, and closeout of facilities and infrastructure work orders and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Provide customer interface for receiving service calls in person, telephonically, or electronically.
- Keep track of all assigned work documents and provides up-to-date status to assigned shops and the work management system (Maximo).
- In addition to production control duties, performs one or more accounting tasks such as; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Work In Progress reports, Estimate to Complete, posting to registers and ledgers; balancing and reconciling accounts; verifying the internal consistency, completeness, and mathematical accuracy of accounting documents. Tasks include; assigning prescribed accounting distribution codes; examining and verifying the clerical accuracy of various types of reports, lists, calculations, and postings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years experience in a similar type of role supporting business operations to gain the knowledge, skills, and expertise to successfully perform the requirements of the position.
- Specialized experience supporting various financial management functions such as accounting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- May require a security clearance up to the Top Secret level.
- Knowledge of government contracting environment preferred.
- Exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to provide excellent customer service to internal/external client base.
- Strong computer proficiency including MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a team, or alone, and be able to change jobs on short notice.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks in a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules under pressure of deadlines while maintaining acceptable performance standards.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, including weekends and holidays.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life, & AD&D
- Employee Paid Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life, and AD&D for Dependents
- Accrued Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran’s status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.