Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX preferred but option for remote
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The is a mid-level position that performs a variety of complex payroll and accounting processing duties to support the payroll team. The successful candidate can manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of organization and attention to detail. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude who wants to grow their skill set in a dynamic company that values collaboration. This position reports to the payroll manager.
• Review timesheets to check for accuracy and timeliness
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data using ADP software.
• Input payroll data into accounting system, Deltek CostPoint
• Process weekly/biweekly payroll on assigned projects.
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provide payroll information by answering questions.
• Complete federal/state required reporting.
• Ensure compliance with each states’ varying labor laws.
• Audit/process employee events such as new hires, salary, changes, terminations etc.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required).
• 2-4 years prior experience in Payroll/General accounting. CPP or FCP preferred but not required.
• Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills to provide customer service to employees, departmental and client inquiries.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced frequently changing environment.
• An understanding of basic accounting principles
• Ability to problem solve and escalate issues as necessary.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.