Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Blackstone, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance, schedule, operation, and quality assurance of the FASTC facilities.
- The Operations Supervisor shall be in charge on-site at the facility during hours that the Operations and Maintenance Manager and Program Manager are not available. The Operations Supervisor is directly responsible for the quality assurance, maintenance activities, maintenance schedules, and activities of all members of his or her team.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience managing all aspects of, maintenance activities and repair, customer relations. The experience should include team management, progress reporting, quality assurance reporting, and scheduling.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license to operate a company vehicle.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.