Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: IT Specialist Junior
Job Location: Camp Lejeune, NC; Camp Pendleton, CA; Cherry Point, NC; New Orleans, LA; or Tampa, FL
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
This role will support NGEN which is the Navy’s primary IT backbone and services hundreds of thousands of users across both the Navy and Marine Corp.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain Information Technology (IT) systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including Microsoft (MS) server, Defense Message Systems (DMS), and other authorized IT systems as well as hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple Information Systems (IS) in a networked environment.
- Evaluate and resolve customer IS problems.
- Effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
- Install, optimize, and troubleshoot Local Area Network (LAN) and Base Area Networks (BAN). Experience with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT). Must possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Must possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- At least 2 years of related experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency –Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.