Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Information Operations Signals Technician II
Job Location: MCAS Cherry Point, NC
Labor Category: Non- Exempt – Union
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: Up to 20%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Provide operations support during IO training events. Perform maintenance on and install upgrades to current and future IO systems.
- Install and provide operations and maintenance support for new IO systems.
- Ensure that planned changes to IO Signals configuration and/or policies are coordinated with Cherry Point classified network administrators and Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) to determine if any engineering or other changes are required.
- Support approved NSWC task directives to enhance or sustain IO Signals training capabilities.
- Ensure all configuration changes pursuant to the duties of this position are documented and approved In Accordance With (IAW) established processes
- When performing work, responsible for adhering to environmental, safety, and health standards related to the activity, including the wearing of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Must cease work and notify lead, supervisor, or manager of all unsafe conditions.
- Must successfully complete all assigned training and ensure its entry into their training jacket, to include but not limited to, monthly Combined Tactical Training Range (CTTR) training assigned in SharePoint, government assigned training in Total Workforce Management System (TWMS), and all other non-recurring training as assigned.
- Accurately document work performed with particular attention to detail.
- May be required to travel up to 50 % in performance of work, government Joint Travel Regulations are applicable to all travel.
- Work is scheduled by the manager or supervisor based on mission schedule and fleet requirements. Mission support requires shifting of schedules to accommodate fleet readiness and to ensure crew rest.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested and take direction from Senior IO Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned by the Contract Site Manager (CSM).
- At least 4 years of related experience
- High School Diploma required
- Maintain a Secret security clearance
- Possess a valid state issued Driver’s license
- Must maintain Cyber Security training and certification
- Must hold a current Network + or Security + certification
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.