Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: IA/Security Specialist – Journeyman
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
- Analyze STIGs and vulnerability scans
- Give recommendations on how to remediate or mitigate discovered issues
- Identify the actual risk of having identified open vulnerabilities to the network
- Brief the status of identified issues and give updates to the leadership team
- Certifications: Security+
- Active Secret Clearance
- Networking experience
- Experience with Nessus scanning and reading vulnerability details from tool
- Understanding and experience of validation of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for all products
- System administration background.
- Strong written communication skills to coordinate issues and concerns with team
- Create and maintain SOPs when needed
- Experience creation and tracking of Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Experience with Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) scoring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.