Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
KIRA Aviation Services
Parris Island, Beaufort SC
Non – Exempt
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly – owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to perform various custodial tasks in keeping assigned offices, buildings, and facilities in a clean and orderly condition.
Work involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Perform cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass and removing rubbish.
- Duties may include performing unscheduled activities and notifying management of the need for servicing and additional cleaning.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming. This involves equipment usage such as buffers and auto scrubbers.
- Gather and empties trash to include trashcans in the proximity of exterior main entrances.
- Service, supply, and clean restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and drinking fountain fixtures.
- Dust office furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents in containers according to product specifications to prevent damage to floors, fixtures or furniture.
- Will work with chemicals common to the cleaning industry.
- Safely and efficiently operate vehicle for travel across project site to various facilities.
- Move equipment and supplies either manually or by using a hand truck.
- Incumbent is to perform equipment checks as required to ensure all equipment is properly maintained and in safe operating condition.
- Notates any repair or maintenance needed and notifies Manager and/or Lead of any deficiencies prior to operation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
- One (1) year related housekeeping/custodial experience preferred but not required.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team, or alone, and be able to change jobs on short notice.
- Possess and demonstrate a courteous and positive attitude toward customers.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and operating instructions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for successful completions of assigned tasks.
- Must have endurance to perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time.
- Must hold and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
- Duties will require frequent periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, walking, crouching, crawling, reaching, and balancing. Physically fit to bend, stoop, and lift in awkward positions and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid short term disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life, long term disability, and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.