Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: KIRA Aviation Services
Job Title: Housekeeping Aide
Job Location: Fairfield, PA
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to perform special cleaning projects as well as daily cleaning duties in accordance with the standard procedures of the housekeeping department and with hospital objectives.
Work involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Operate cleaning equipment, including automatic floor machines, commercial vacuums, wet mops, large wringers, and other necessary equipment, tools, chemicals, and supplies.
- Dry and wet mop floors, scrub and buff floors with rotor and other machines, vacuum carpets, and clean and control bacteria.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in a variety of types of rooms including offices, restrooms, entranceways, common areas, and guest rooms. Restock restrooms and common area supplies. Conduct flu and pandemic prevention cleaning.
- Collect and transport trash from rooms and other collection points to the incinerator, compactor, or pick-up area.
- Perform special cleaning of induction units, walls, lighting fixtures, and windows, both inside and outside, move furniture, and set up meeting rooms. Conduct in-depth spring cleaning.
- Collect soiled linens and assist with cleaning emergency spills that are observed or as requested. Fold and vacuum pack clean linen.
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and requests repairs when needed.
- Reports the need for repairs to hospital equipment, furniture, building, and fixtures.
- Duties may include performing unscheduled activities and notifying management of the need for servicing and additional cleaning.
- Cross-train to support Transportation, Warehouse, and/or Dining Facility Functions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- One (1) Year related custodial experience is preferred but not required.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team, or alone, and be able to change jobs on short notice.
- Possess and demonstrate a courteous and positive attitude toward customers.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and operating instructions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for successful completions of assigned tasks
- Must have endurance to perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time
- Must satisfactorily complete medical clearance requirements.
- Must hold and maintain a valid state driver’s license. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, including weekends and holidays.
- Duties will require frequent periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, walking, crouching, crawling, reaching, and balancing. Physically fit to bend, stoop, and lift in awkward positions and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company-Paid Disability, Basic Life, & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.