Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services LLC
Job Title: Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Job Location: Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, IL
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Provide effective management and directorship necessary to accomplish facilities maintenance actions in direct support of the Rock Island Arsenal project site.
- Responsible for the oversight of all actions and personnel assigned to the Facilities Maintenance Shops.
- Exercise supervisory personnel management responsibilities over a team of employees in achieving and supporting specific tasks related to base maintenance operations.
- Responsible for the satisfactory preparation, accuracy and completeness of required records.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and instruction as required.
- Assist with the ordering of resupply materials for the department to maintain adequate inventory on station.
- Perform quality review of work and all related documentation including Maximo work order review for consistency, accuracy, and completeness.
- Continually and effectively engage with subordinate staff and relay organization information.
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained in all maintenance functions.
- Analyze maintenance data to ensure the efficient management of the maintenance effort.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly required reports are submitted.
- Ensure Operations and Maintenance Superintendent is kept apprised on all maintenance actions and make recommendations to ensure its efficient operation.
- Contributes to high-level management status and planning meetings.
- Anticipates operational problems and resolve promptly.
- Respond to after hour emergencies.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements, and company policy
- Minimum of five years’ experience possessing an extensive background in the field of facilities maintenance. Of the five years’ experience in facilities maintenance, experience in a leadership position that included responsibility for assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts.
- Detailed knowledge of government contract and base operations support desired.
- Must possess the ability to identify and resolve issues, establish priorities, and achieve desired outcomes.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License as required by the position.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment screening to include Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work alternate and extended shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform On-call duties when and report to work within required timeframe from notification.
- Must be able to perform duties under adverse weather conditions (extreme cold / heat, etc.).
- Duties will require frequent periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, walking, crouching, crawling, reaching, and balancing. Physically fit to bend, stoop, and lift in awkward positions and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary Life and AD&D for dependents
- Vacation, Sick Time and PTO Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran’s status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.