Subsidiary: KIRA Services
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Juneau, AK
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 5% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Provide high-level administrative support to the Property Manager. Under the direction of the PM, the Executive Assistant will manage administrative office functions, correspondence, scheduling, and support functions. The Incumbent will support all KIRA operations with interdepartmental administrative planning and functions.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Property Manager and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Assist Property Manager with business plan development
- Assist in coordinating activities between the department and various outside organizations
- Assist in developing policies and guidelines to enhance business opportunities
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing, and management of key business issues and protocols
- Assist in creating and establishing annual goals and objectives
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements, and company policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to interpret regulations, policies, and procedures
- Ability to maintain accurate, complete, and confidential records
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Four years’ experience in a professional business setting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (testing required)
- Two years supervisory experience
- Type 45 WPM
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.