Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
KIRA Training Services
Electronic Warfare Electronic Technician II
Non-Exempt l CBA
Up to 50%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Electronics Warfare Electronic Technician II applies basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence, in selecting tools, testing instruments, and is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. This technician works under immediate supervision and achieves technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician.
- Performs systems maintenance and operations as assigned by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturer’s manuals or similar documents following relevant Work Instructions and direction from higher-level technicians.
- As a technician/Operator, applies technical knowledge in troubleshooting, isolating malfunctions, repairing to the component level, and incorporating engineering changes.
- Work typically requires some understanding of the interrelationships of analog, digital, mechanical, network, and RF operating system diagnostics and circuits.
- Makes circuit analyses, calculating waveforms, and tracing relationships in signal flow.
- Uses complex test instruments such as pulse generators, spectrum analyzers, distortion analyzers, and computer analytical equipment.
- Provides technical guidance to lower level technicians.
- Operates and maintains systems IAW applicable Work Instructions.
- Receives technical guidance in performance of assigned tasks, as required, from section lead, supervisor, or higher-level technician.
- Provides technical guidance and directs lower-level technicians to complete assigned tasks.
- Performs organizational and intermediate-level trouble shooting and repair of equipment.
- Performs corrosion control on equipment.
- Work may be reviewed by section lead, supervisor, or manager for compliance with accepted practices.
- When performing work, responsible for adhering to environmental, safety, and health standards related to the activity, including the wearing of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must cease work and notify lead, supervisor, or manager of all unsafe conditions.
- Must successfully complete all assigned training and ensure its entry into their training jacket, to include but not limited to monthly CTTR training assigned in SharePoint, government assigned training in TWMS, and all other non-recurring training as assigned.
- Must accurately document work performed in IEMS.
- May be required to travel up to 50% in performance of work, government Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) are applicable to all travel.
- Work is scheduled by a section lead, a supervisor, or a manager based on mission schedule and fleet requirements.
- Mission support may require shifting of schedules to accommodate fleet readiness and to ensure proper crew rest.
- Other duties may be assigned by a section lead, a manager, or supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Four years’ related experience involved in four (4) or more of the following electronic systems:
- Digital/analog signal processing;
- Synchro-servo circuits;
- Radar and radar theory;
- Electromechanical devices;
- Video signal processing and recording;
- Communications (multiplexer equipment);
- Digital/analog computer systems;
- High voltage power supplies;
- Test Equipment;
- Optical equipment;
- RF signal processing;
- Antenna systems;
- Low voltage AC equipment;
- Auto-Transfer (UPS) equipment;
- Computer Networking;
- Microsoft Office proficiency;
- Ability to read and understand Electronic Schematics;
- Software Programming/Debugging Knowledge;
- If required will need to certified in either Network + and or Security +.
- Basic knowledge on troubleshooting systems using multiple network interfaces for manipulation of software controlled subsystems.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must attend RF Radiation Awareness training
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid certification
- May be required to maintain current COMSEC certification
- May be required to maintain Laser Safety Certification
- May be required to obtain and maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- May be required to obtain and maintain a Class 3 Crane Operator/Rigging Certification
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.