Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
- Provide Cybersecurity (CS) support to the Launch and Test Range System (LTRS) across the Enterprise.
- Perform Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities in accordance with the RMF process.
- Develop, modify, and review A&A documentation.
- Analyze the CS architecture of IT systems for compliance with DoD policies; develop and execute security test plans; and use security tools such as ACAS, SCAP, and execution of STIGs.
- Assess the CS risk of IT systems documenting them in formal risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the A&A process.
- Organize, develop, and present briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements.
- Provide CS Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support to project teams.
- Determine the security posture and CS accreditation readiness of systems and architectures.
- Support engineering design teams by assessing network and system security design features and making recommendations concerning overall security accreditation readiness and compliance with IA/CS guidance and best practices.
- Software and application security evaluation skills using automated software evaluation tools.
- Network and/or System Administration technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Linux/Unix operating systems, Cisco products, VMWare/virtualization; and Cross Domain Solutions/Guards.
- Ability to prepare and execute detailed computer system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
- Ability to research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and apply under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems.
- Ability to conduct Information Systems vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies.
- Strong understanding of DIACAP, RMF, ACAS, and Vulnerability Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years or more of Cybersecurity related experience.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, to interact with team members and customers.
- Experience in a team environment.
- DoD 8570 IAT II or IAM II Certified (Security+CE or equivalent).
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends.
- Ability to travel 20%.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret and/or Top Security Clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.