Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst II/TDL
Job Location: Fallon, NV
Schedule: Full Time
Job Classification: Non-Exempt – Union
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Travel Requirement: May be required between Fallon and Lemoore
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Provides operations support for TDL system. Accomplishes assigned tasks independently in accordance with overall project objectives and requirements
- Responsible for the operation of the TDL system
- Provides software maintenance, upgrades, and installation of new applications, debugging, and checkout
- Monitors data communications network to ensure the network is available to all systems users and resolves data communications problems
- Assists with automating report generation.
- Enters diagnostic commands into computer to determine the nature of a problem and reads codes on screen to diagnose a problem
- Read technical reference manuals for communications hardware and software to learn cause of problem
- Attends staff meetings to report on and to resolve recurring data communication problems
- Assists users with data communications problems such as failures of data to be transmitted to another location.
- Reviews procedures users follow to determine whether specified steps were taken.
- Explains user procedures necessary to enter, compile, and transmit data.
- Works closely with staff and Government to set and maintain standard file server and workstation configurations.
- Creates and maintains user accounts in accordance with standard guidelines.
- Protects the integrity and security of the network shared directory structure.
- Establishes and ensures the tape backup of all file servers and ensures that standard tape rotation and retention schedules are followed.
- Creates and delivers customer training programs for end users and management.
- Apprises supervisor of progress and unusual complications.
- Supervisor reviews work completion for timeliness, effectiveness, and meeting requirements.
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level technicians
- Performs TDL system operation.
- Assists Government with CMS duties as required.
- Cross-trained and qualified to operate at least two additional TCTS systems (e.g. Compunetix, Video Matrix, JDS ).
- at least 4 years of related experience
- High School diploma required
- Formal classroom education equivalent to Navy “C” School or vocational school with formal training in the field of electronic equipment maintenance and equipment manufacturer training.
- Technical Data and information links
- Technical report writing experience
- JT – 101, LINK 16 Joint interoperability course, JT – 102 MULTI-TDL. Advance joint interoperability course. Expect to be completed within 9 months after hire
- COMSEC and courier training
- IAT Level II credentials
- Microsoft or Linux operation system commercial certification
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.