Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Computer Operator V
Job Location: Key West, FL
Job Classification: Non- Exempt – Union
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Computer Operator V resolves a variety of difficult operating problems (e.g. making unusual equipment connections and rarely used equipment and channel configurations to direct processing through or around problems in equipment, circuits, or channels or reviewing test run requirements and developing unusual system configurations that will allow test programs to process without interfering with ongoing job requirements).
- Operates and maintains the Navy Tactical Combat Training System (TCTS) and associated equipment.
- Receives pre-mission data from participating squadrons and inputs into Mission Line Up computer prior to scheduled mission.
- Interacts with Mission Coordinator and/or squadron operations personnel when data is not received in a timely manner.
- Verifies all information received from the squadron is correct and is accurately input into the mission display system.
- Ensures all aircraft are tracking during the mission.
- Assists Range Training Officers with operating mission system computers as needed.
- Sets up mission replays for the aircrew to use for debriefing.
- Performs mission systems and network administration tasks.
- Verifies system operability after maintenance actions.
- Cross-trained and qualified to operate multiple TCTS systems.
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level technicians.
- Will be operationally qualified at designated tech level within 180 days and maintenance qualified within 1 year of hiring.
- Must speak, read, and write English.
- Must be a USA citizen.
- Must have or be eligible to get a Secret security clearance
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid certification. (Within 6 months of hire date)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College level or formal training in computer systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of military tactical aircraft training systems.
- Two years’ experience in computer systems operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, etc.) and standard desktop applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10. Prior military service.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.