Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: AMP/Sub-AMP Coordinator
Job Location: USAF Academy, CO
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 10% of the time
Pay: $67,250.16 – $77,250.16
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
- Reports directly to the Operations Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for managing and participation in development and maintenance of the 10 CES Asset Management Program.
- In concert with the Planning/Programming Manager, recommends policies and procedures for implementation of the program across the contract.
- Coordinates development of Activity Management Plans (AMPs) and Sub-AMPs that identify a ten-year financial capital investment forecast for the sustainment, restoration, and modernization of base facilities and infrastructure.
- Responsible for providing guidance and direction and management of AMPs and Sub-AMPs by Operations and Maintenance and Engineering Department personnel.
- Quantifies new investment requirements and coordinates these requirements with AMP/Sub-AMP Managers.
- Coordinates, populates, maintains, and updates facility condition assessment data in the BUILDER Sustainment System database.
- Develops cost estimates for facility/infrastructure repair and construction initiatives.
- Depending on degree and experience, manage one or more SubAmp programs such as pavements, Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning, electrical, structural, interior utilities, fire.
- Work with Engineering Technicians in facility assessment, troubleshooting maintenance and repair issues, and in setting project priorities.
- Ability to learn and use E4 Clicks estimating software.
- Perform other related duties as needed
- BS degree in engineering, architecture, or construction management; or 5 years' experience conducting facility and infrastructure condition assessment.
- Ability to learn, populate, and report facility condition assessment, and enter into a BUILDER database, Then, be able to manipulate the database to extract reports, and evaluate priorities for maintenance and repair projects.
- Confidence to learn and use the Department of Defense BUILDER database and the Air Force Asset Management process.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• Accrued vacation and sick time
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.