Federal / DOD
We are responsible for providing all labor, material and equipment necessary to support contractual requirements that run into the hundreds of millions of dollars. Our broad experience and management efficiency allow us to be the low-cost bidder on most jobs, and to provide the kinds of quality services that have led to numerous awards and distinctions. This combination of performance and cost has resulted in T&H Services being awarded increasingly larger contracts. We support virtually every category of base operations and logistics functions. Currently T&H Services has dozens of contracts spread across the United States and the world.
Ongoing Projects Include:
- United States Coast Guard Base, Kodiak, Alaska – Base Operations Support-Subcontractor to Choctaw Defense Services
- Fort Carson, Colorado- Base Operation Support
- United States Air Force Academy – Civil Engineer and Cadet Support Services
- New York Land Ports of Entry – Facilities Maintenance
- Atlantic Underwater Testing and Evaluation Center, Andros Island, Bahamas – Range and Facilities Maintenance
Federal agencies have the same budgetary constraints and time-sensitive needs as the Department of Defense
They also have projects that have enormous scope, accountabilities, and public scrutiny. T&H Services’ past performance demonstrates our ability to be the low-cost provider of facilities maintenance solutions, while delivering the most efficient and highest quality services on-time and on budget.
We excel at interfacing seamlessly with government agencies and other contactors, managing projects that run into the hundreds of millions of dollars. We are able to be the low-cost provider because we have found ways to bring innovation into an industry that is often running on very outdated technologies and management ideas. T&H Services is actively managing thousands of contractors across the world, keeping huge and diverse jobs on track through a combination of innovation technologies and careful project management.